Hot Areas to Invest in the US

Hot Areas to Invest in the US

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 3 votes

I invest in South Florida. I tend to stick to what I know so I have not branched out; however, I know there are more profitable markets out there with rental properties that may yield higher cash flow than South Florida... Where in the country is everyone doing well on their rentals (cash flow-wise)?  

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Jose A. Ramirez

    What kind of properties are you looking at?

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    single family, duplexes, triplets, fourplexes

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.