Looking to invest in Camden Nj, wanted some feedback !!!

Looking to invest in Camden Nj, wanted some feedback !!!

South Jersey · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 13 votes

Hello BP Family

I am thinking about buying property in Camden Nj. I just wanted some feedback on whether or it’s a good investment. I wants to but and hold some property . Camden seems to be to the a good investment long term development wise. I’m am on the fence however did to the recent news about its development. Can someone who has real-state in Camden give me some feedback ?

0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 56 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    I live in North jersey, and agree that prices in Camden are pretty atractive, waiting for response of more experienced people here, good luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.