I'm an investor who just moved from Arizona to the Orange County, California. Being that I'm new I'm having difficulty finding an agent that specializes in REO's, Foreclosures, Shortsales and wedge deals in general. I'm looking to flip the property or Rehab and rent it out. Please let me know if you know any real estate agents who specialize in these specific areas? It would be a huge help to me and maybe many members on this online forum. It doesn't necessarily have to be in Orange County but anything within a 100 miles radius of Orange County California. Please feel free to share and I'm willing and open to sharing all my contacts for Lenders with the best rates and my business and investor experience :)
Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by :
I'm an investor who just moved from Arizona to the Orange County, California. Being that I'm new I'm having difficulty finding an agent that specializes in REO's, Foreclosures, Shortsales and wedge deals in general. I'm looking to flip the property or Rehab and rent it out. Please let me know if you know any real estate agents who specialize in these specific areas? It would be a huge help to me and maybe many members on this online forum. It doesn't necessarily have to be in Orange County but anything within a 100 miles radius of Orange County California. Please feel free to share and I'm willing and open to sharing all my contacts for Lenders with the best rates and my business and investor experience :)
Good morning and welcome to the BP forums!
This is a great place to connect with people in and around your target market.
To best way to find what and who you're looking for is to:
1. complete your BP profile - be as detailed and specific as possible when mentioning your goals. There are many people with value to add to you and plenty of people you can add value to as well!
2. use the 'search' function to find topics, members and areas of interest. Get answers to your questions and find people using this function!
3. Set up keyword alerts so that you can receive notifications once a topic or area of interest in mentioned in one of the forums. Its a great way to stay current!
4. Check out the Events tab at the top to find local meet ups around you.
Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by :
I'm an investor who just moved from Arizona to the Orange County, California. Being that I'm new I'm having difficulty finding an agent that specializes in REO's, Foreclosures, Shortsales and wedge deals in general. I'm looking to flip the property or Rehab and rent it out. Please let me know if you know any real estate agents who specialize in these specific areas? It would be a huge help to me and maybe many members on this online forum. It doesn't necessarily have to be in Orange County but anything within a 100 miles radius of Orange County California. Please feel free to share and I'm willing and open to sharing all my contacts for Lenders with the best rates and my business and investor experience :)
Good morning and welcome to the BP forums!
This is a great place to connect with people in and around your target market.
To best way to find what and who you're looking for is to:
1. complete your BP profile - be as detailed and specific as possible when mentioning your goals. There are many people with value to add to you and plenty of people you can add value to as well!
2. use the 'search' function to find topics, members and areas of interest. Get answers to your questions and find people using this function!
3. Set up keyword alerts so that you can receive notifications once a topic or area of interest in mentioned in one of the forums. Its a great way to stay current!
4. Check out the Events tab at the top to find local meet ups around you.
Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
welcome to BP in the OC. Great question and too bad that we are all stuck at home right now. However, from the comfort of your home you can attend this webinar https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/818023-flipping-homes-in-the-oc that should answer all your questions and get you moving in the right direction when we can all get out again.
Here's the thing about agents and foreclosures, and this is true whether you're looking in Phoenix or California:
1) It is such a seller's market that anyone facing foreclosure can easily get their home sold and get equity. No one is upside down anymore like in 2008-2012. So no need for foreclosure / short sales specialization anymore.
2) Phoenix is like ground zero for all things tech real estate, and any seller in the lower price ranges (sub $300's) can get an offer from OfferPad, OpenDoor, Zillow Instant Offers, etc. with the click of a button.
3) Agents would much rather try to get business from an open house than knock on someone's door who's about to lose their house due to death, illness, job loss, divorce, etc.
You may meet some people at a local real estate investment group, but you're probably better off looking to connect with wholesalers who have direct access to the property.