RLMO in the the state of Michigan

RLMO in the the state of Michigan

Investor · Detroit · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote

I am looking for a company similiar to Texas Pride Lending to provide RLMO services for owner Financing in the state of Michigan. 

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wendy PattonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Clarkston, MI · Member since 2009 · 859 posts · 350 votes
    6y

    @Duane Symanietz sorry what is RLMO?  I might be able to help you but not sure what it is.

    Michigan Real Estate Investors533 Reviews
  • Investor · Detroit · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Wendy Patton a Residential Mortgage Loan Originator. I am looking for someone I can send the contract I have with the buyer and complete the closing documents and keep me in compliance with the lending requirements of the Dodd-Frank Act, R.E.S.P.A., S.A.F.E. Act, TILA using the seller financing method.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.