Why are you or why aren't you investing in Flint?

Why are you or why aren't you investing in Flint?

Fenton, MI · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 9 votes

I have talked to people who own homes in southern Flint and Mott Park. I see the numbers and I don't know why not. I've run my numbers on high vacancy and with conservative numbers.

Does anyone invest in Flint? Why? How is it going?

Has anyone invested in Flint? Why don't you anymore? Would you again?

I would appreciate all the experience you all have.

And we don't need anyone saying "it's ghetto" because duh. Most of Flint is nothing like the media says.

I'm looking for facts. And experience. Thanks all!

0Reply
19 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 412 posts · 296 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Joshuah Mundy:

    I have talked to people who own homes in southern Flint and Mott Park. I see the numbers and I don't know why not. I've run my numbers on high vacancy and with conservative numbers.

    Does anyone invest in Flint? Why? How is it going?

    Has anyone invested in Flint? Why don't you anymore? Would you again?

    I would appreciate all the experience you all have.

    And we don't need anyone saying "it's ghetto" because duh. Most of Flint is nothing like the media says.

    I'm looking for facts. And experience. Thanks all!

    It's the water.

  • Fenton, MI · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Mike S.

    Every house I've looked at isn't affected by the water. Plus water purifiers are included in my rehab price. It's nothing like media portrays it.

  • Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 412 posts · 296 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Joshuah Mundy:

    @Mike S.

    Every house I've looked at isn't affected by the water. Plus water purifiers are included in my rehab price. It's nothing like media portrays it.

    As you wish.

  • Fenton, MI · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Mike S.

    Thanks for your facts

  • Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 413 posts · 348 votes
    6y

    I mean...are you investing there?  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.