New to investing, is this situation a good opportunity?

New to investing, is this situation a good opportunity?

Rental Property Investor · Dubuque, IA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello! There is a small town near where I live with an old run down car wash that is out of use and has been for years, but is sits right off one of the two main roads in the town. The town has a couple sit down restaurants but no fast food restaurants, and the nearest one is 25 minutes away. It is also near a middle school and some homes. I would think a fast food place would do great there. The thing is the owners have have never put it up for sale. My questions are should I see if he would be willing to sell or respect they decision of holding onto the property, and if they were willing to sell should I wholesale it or possibly tear it down and use the land for other purposes? I am open to suggestions and am still learning the ropes, but I thought asking might not hurt. Thank you guys!

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Higginson, AR · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 46 votes
    6y
    Alex, Asking about property availability cost's nothing Venture out. There are so many ways to market a piece of property. most cant see anything but the run down car wash. Or mini storages, You see a fast food restaurant. others see a car lot. a wholesale opportunity, the possibilities are unlimited. I am sure others will have different ideas! Nice find, There's one close to here like that . I cant wait to hear some more ideas.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.