Anybody from the Cape Girardeau, MO area interested in a meet up?

Anybody from the Cape Girardeau, MO area interested in a meet up?

Rental Property Investor · Cape Girardeau, MO · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone! I am new to the game. 1 rental property and looking to grow. I may not have much to offer information wise yet, but one thing I am good at is organizing and planning! If anybody is interested in a meet up in The Cape Girardeau, Missouri area, let me know. I will arrange location, date and time, food, fliers, etc. Just hang out, meet some people, and learn!

Let’s do this!!!!

0Reply
24 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I would definitely be interested in meeting up. Been looking for some like minded individuals to network with.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cape Girardeau, MO · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Jorden Glasco awesome! We will let the holidays pass and hopefully get more people interested. Put something together early January. But if not, you and I will meet up and talk.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Seth Knopp Awesome! Looking forward to it!

  • Stephen SchottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Cape Girardeau, MO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    Hey Guys! I am heavily invested in Cape and one of the few landlords on the board of landlords here that actually uses Bigger Pockets to connect. I would love to meet up with any new investors and offer my advice and help. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cape Girardeau, MO · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Stephen Schott

    Sounds great! How are Wednesday evenings for everybody?

  • Stephen SchottPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Cape Girardeau, MO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    Shoot me a text and let me know. ill make time to get together ill pm you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.