Oklahoma City - Looking for Best Title Companies / RE Attorneys

Oklahoma City - Looking for Best Title Companies / RE Attorneys

Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 5 votes

Hey there BiggerPockets Community!

Does anyone have any good recommendations for Title Companies or Real Estate Attorneys in the OKC area? 

Almost done putting our team together in the OKC market and need to make sure we have this slot filled with a strong player as well!

Thanks!

0Reply
25 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Financial Advisor · Issaquah, WA · Member since 2017 · 241 posts · 141 votes
    6y

    @Zac Celli  Can't help you with the lawyer, but I've used Susan Mitts with Old Republic Title on Greenbriar Place for several properties, and they've always been quick and helpful.

    Thanks.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Edmond, OK · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 107 votes
    6y

    @Zac Celli

    I use Haley with Chicago Title Edmond. Easy and fantastic to work with!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 694 votes
    6y

    @Rocky Griffin - I second you 100%. We won't use anyone else. @Zac Celli Haley at Chicago Title will be a strong player. 

    For an attorney, I can make a suggestion. It's someone who's time must be protected and a premium is charged, but they're the best. If you're doing minor stuff like setting up an LLC, I wouldn't reach out. Feel free to request info!

  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Title:  Bo Griffy @ Stewart Title

    RE attorney - Jones Property Law (@Ryan Jones) or Verge Law Group (@Matt Jones)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.