New and used duplexes in New Braunfels

New and used duplexes in New Braunfels

Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 12 votes

Hi I'm new to REI and looking for options on new and used duplexes in the New Braunfels / San Marcos corridor. How do I find these?

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2016 · 130 posts · 62 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Kingcaid I know another investor that’s relatively new and looking to do the same thing. I’d be glad to introduce the two of you to talk further about some opportunities.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    @Mike Castellow Yes please, and thanks! I’ll PM you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.