Selling commercial property to a franchise

Selling commercial property to a franchise

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Is it best to contact these franchises myself or should I go through a commercial real estate agent or attorney? Also, how do I know how to price my property to maximize my profit from the sale?

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • RJ CoxPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Duluth, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Hello Amanda!

    Generally franchises find their own locations. If however you just acquired a new zoning on your property or the area has just received a CID designation, or the like then it would be best to work with a broker that has moved similar properties in you area. If not familiar, go to your local real estate attorney to find a suitable commercial broker. If you're in GA, FL, MA, or NY - I can assist.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.