Anybody looking to network in metro Detroit area?

Anybody looking to network in metro Detroit area?

Rental Property Investor · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 18 votes

Hi All,

I've been investing in Michigan's Metro Detroit for about 3 years. I'm up to 6 doors with great cash flow. I've focused on small multi-families around the Woodward Corridor (primarily Ferndale). I'm a licensed realtor and do property management as well. I'm looking to go bigger on my next deal and possibly venture into the commercial space, such as an apartment building or mixed-use property. There are a lot of exciting opportunities in the area. One example is a mixed-use property that just became available next to a popular restaurant in an up and coming area (By Mabel Gray in Hazel Park).

Anybody in the area interested in sitting down and trading real estate ideas?

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Novi, MI · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
7y

I am just getting my feet wet but would love to have the opportunity to network with anyone and everyone haha 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
    7y

    What is the going cap rate for multi family and mixed used properties in the areas you mentioned?

  • Keyonte SummersPro Member
    Harper Woods, MI · Member since 2017 · 384 posts · 311 votes
    7y

    David, 

    I know we spoke on this prior last week, and we both showed interest in this. Once I'm back for vacation we can meet up I'm open Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

  • Rental Property Investor · Novi, MI · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I am just getting my feet wet but would love to have the opportunity to network with anyone and everyone haha 

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2018 · 304 posts · 185 votes
    7y

    I'd be very interested to chat. I've been learning REI for about a year and actively searching for my first deal. I created a local meetup event in Troy.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/710163-money-hustle-knowledge-rei-meetup-at-granite-city-troy-mi

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    @Keyonte Summers I'm glad we touched base. Travel safe and let's set something up when you're back.

    @Joel Rosenthal and @Andrew Powers Feel free to send me a message. I'd be interested to hear what kind of goals you have planned for the future. I'm sure there's always a way we can be of help to each other.

  • Professional · Detroit, MI · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I am David, 

    I'm also a licensed Realtor in the area. I'm looking to do my first deal and currently work with investors, corporate clients, and straight forward buyers and sellers. Im best in the mornings say for coffee i live about a mile from Belle Isle, so we can meet just about anywhere. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.