Should I sell my vacant lot in an LLC or personal?

Should I sell my vacant lot in an LLC or personal?

Rental Property Investor · FL · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 1 vote

Hi every one! Hope you all are doing well! Health wealth and happiness!

I have a question, but let me fill you in first..

- I owned a home with 2 lots. 

- I lived there for 3 years.

- I sold my home on 1 lot and kept the vacant lot to sell individually. I sold my house in 2018.

> What's the best way to sell my vacant, in an LLC? Or individually? (In witch way can I keep most of my money) thanks.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 307 posts · 146 votes
    7y

    Call an accountant and an attorney.  Pro's cannot give tax advice.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.