Anyone Investing in Pontiac Michigan ?

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Troy, MI · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 42 votes
7y

@Darius Kellar Yes, I have 17 SFH in pontiac. Performing well. Kicking around selling some.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Troy, MI · Member since 2019 · 432 posts · 147 votes
    7y

    @Darius Kellar

    We are working on new construction in Pontiac and handful of rentals in Pontiac area.

    You can do many things in this market; from wholesaler to landlord to rehabber and few other options.

    Good luck.

  • Investor · Troy, MI · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    @Darius Kellar Yes, I have 17 SFH in pontiac. Performing well. Kicking around selling some.

  • Real Estate Coach · Member since 2018 · 245 posts · 216 votes
    7y

    @Jeff Weaver thanks for sharing. you have a very interesting journey.  

  • Real Estate Coach · Member since 2018 · 245 posts · 216 votes
    3y

    @Jeff Weaver

    Sorry I am 4+ years late. But I just realized you are the owner of the Clarkston windows and doors in Pontiac. Me and my wife read your profile today and we are both very surprised. I am very impressed with your profile, especially for investing in my hometown.

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I'm finding it very hard to locate under market value homes to do a rehab and hold for profitable rentals. Considering Warren right now as well as Pontiac. Anyone have opinions on parts of Pontiac that would be good for buy/hold rental portfolio? I'm concerned on area/crime. 

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    @Michelle Hagewood

    You might want to follow the "Deep Dive" series we're doing on our BiggerPockets blog about Metro Detroit cities, City of Detroit Neighborhoods and comparing Metro Detroit to other hotspots investors usually consider:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/member-blogs/3094/99854-deep-dive-into-metro-detroit-cities-ecorse

    Logical Property Management4.9446 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.