Looking to connect in manchester new hampshire (NH)

Looking to connect in manchester new hampshire (NH)

Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 23 votes

Looking to connect with investors in the new hampshire area! Went to the most recent NH REIA, it was very good. @Axel Ragnarsson did a great job presenting about multifamilies. We would like to continue to network in the area, are the any local investors in the manchester or greater manchester areas on here?

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · NH · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 35 votes
7y

Hi Erik,

Most of our portfolio is in downtown Manchester, and I am always glad to talk real estate! We focus on commercial multifamily and use the BRRRR method primarily. If you want to connect feel free to message me here.

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    If there are good opportunities I would like to know more. I live at the border line btw Nashua and MA.

    Thanks 

    Gelbu

  • Rental Property Investor · NH · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Hi Erik,

    Most of our portfolio is in downtown Manchester, and I am always glad to talk real estate! We focus on commercial multifamily and use the BRRRR method primarily. If you want to connect feel free to message me here.

  • Lender · Manchester, NH · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    I live in the manchester area and I'm currently looking for my first property. I'm going to do a 3 or 4-unit house hack. I'd love to connect if you are interested. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Hollis, NH · Member since 2017 · 108 posts · 67 votes
    7y

    @Erik Pfundstein I live and work in Boston area and haven't made it to a NH REIA meeting yet, but I do attend some networking events around Boston. That said, I am actively looking for multifamily properties in a number of NH markets, including Manchester, and am happy to connect.

    Thanks,

    Kyle

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Erik Pfundstein - hi, my husband and I are investors in Manchester (I'm logged into his account). :) We have two multi-families there and looking for a third.  My husband, Pat, was at the last NHREIA meeting as well.  He agreed @Axel Ragnarsson did a good presentation.  I was unfortunately home with a sick child, so I missed it.  We are looking to connect with other investors in the area as well.  We usually swing by the Backyard before the NHREIA, so if anyone else is over there before the May meeting look for us.  :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Greater Boston Area · Member since 2018 · 258 posts · 105 votes
    7y

    @Erik Pfundstein My team and I are based out of Nashua, NH and invest in Manchester/all of NH - I'm happy to connect and talk real estate/potential deals any time.

  • Investor · Amherst, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Erik Pfundstein  My wife and I are multi-family investors in Manchester and would be happy to connect.

    There also is a meeting in Nashua on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.  Find out more Here or contact @Gal Peretz

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 436 votes
    7y

    @Pat Brennan @Erik Pfundstein Thank you both for the kind words! Glad to hear some value was taken out of the presentation on Wednesday.

  • Lender · Salem, NH · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Welcome! I am an investor and lender here in Southern NH. I live in Manchester and work in Salem. Let me know if  I can be of help in any way. 

  • Weare, NH · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Erik Pfundstein:

    Looking to connect with investors in the new hampshire area! Went to the most recent NH REIA, it was very good. @Axel Ragnarsson did a great job presenting about multifamilies. We would like to continue to network in the area, are the any local investors in the manchester or greater manchester areas on here?

     Hi Erick, I am new to real estate investing but actively seeking for a property in the Manchester and Concord area. I am really disappointed I missed out at the NHREIA event last week. Let me know if you would like to connect. 

  • West Lebanon, NH · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I'm just over an hour away in Lebanon, NH. Anybody from around there? Would be great to make it down to a meetup. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Great replies all! We are looking into 5+ multis in Manchester area, we will be at the next Manchester meet up in May... I might try the Nashua meet up at some point as well. Also, we exploring private lending, does anyone have any preferred private lenders? Or portfolio lenders? @Sean LeBlanc ill PM you as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Erik Pfundstein -  its not a private lender but we have worked with Kurt Strandson at Pinnacle Mortgage in Manchester and he was great when we purchased a 3-family last year.   He was a presenter at a NHREIA meeting last year and he works with both residential and commercial lenders.  Hes aggressive and gets things done quickly.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    I'm a newish investor in Manchester. I have a 4 unit residential and a 3 unit commercial property. Id love to network and talk real estate with anyone.

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2019 · 186 posts · 156 votes
    6y

    I am curious to know if there would be interest in forming a small 4-6 masterminds type group in Manchester.  I know there are plenty of meet ups and NHREIA meetings but I find for myself it would be beneficial to have something smaller and individually focused to push myself.  My first pass is as follows.

      Minimums:

      • Commit to meeting monthly for 12 months then recap where we started and where we are now (was it beneficial)
      • Goals would be individual but should start with a desire to add at least one property in the next 12 months, so looking for mid tear folks (no tire kickers but don't need to be living the dream just yet.)
      • Currently have at least one property need some skin in the game as this is to keep us progressing not helping someone to start.

      Format: 2-3 hour commitment

      • Each month we would meet at a property/someone's house or restaurant and get say 5-10 min per person to go over where you’re at and what you need help with. A short what's going on in your world.
      • One person would get say 45 min to do a deep dive into their particular situation, so this month if it's your turn a simple presentation or a spreadsheet going in a little deeper on what you’re doing or what your stuck on. Maybe it's finances maybe you had a contractor walk maybe you had something tough personally happen but the group would focus that month on helping you to get unstuck.
      • Rotation each month it’s a different persons turn for the group to assist, if you don't need help that month then you can pass the month before. (just need a little notice so someone else can prepare)
      • Possible group text/chat during the month to follow up what’s going on and if you get stuck and need help getting that washing machine out maybe you can get a hand.
      • My feeling is it would be great to get a group of like minded individuals together and help elevate each others game as we grow. I have tagged a few people that I know are active and local who might be interested. If this sounds like something up your alley shoot me a message let me know where your at and we will try and put something together.

      My goal would be to get something going say the last Wednesday of every month.  I have two folks so far but want a few more. If your interested lets try it out. 

      @Jessica Stevenson@Brandon Coutts

    • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2019 · 186 posts · 156 votes
      6y

      Oh and this is my current project.  I have some background in lead abatement and funding of projects with lead issues. Might be of some help to others.

      https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/843/topics/749731-my-manchester-nh-4-unit-renovation

    • Rental Property Investor · Wilton, NH · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 32 votes
      6y

      I am interested

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.