buying a condo at an auction in the DC area

buying a condo at an auction in the DC area

Mc Lean, VA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Good afternoon,

I am looking at a foreclosure auction for a condo in the DC area. I called the LLC conducting the sale and they were not able to "disclose" anything as I am supposed to do my own due diligence. I called the condo association and they are not able to disclose anything either. I checked with the county and the taxes for 2018 were paid. Who are the companies or individuals who would have the information I am looking for? I would like to know if there are HOA delinquencies, liens on the property, etc. This my first time and I will appreciate any information. Thank you!

Tatyana

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.