Looking to Network in Coeur d'Alene / Kootenai County!

Looking to Network in Coeur d'Alene / Kootenai County!

Specialist · Coeur d'Alene, ID · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello BP Community! I am a wholesaler in Coeur d'Alene / Kootenai County looking to network with investors to discuss real estate opportunities!

2Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 10 votes
7y

You're killing it in North Idaho man! Keep up the good work!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    You're killing it in North Idaho man! Keep up the good work!

  • Rathdrum, ID · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Jens Kuetemeyer I'm new to REI, but looking to get started in the area either flipping or renting this year!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Post Falls, ID · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I have been going to the CDA REI group, good info there. Deals in this area I have found are few so it is frustrating! I lice in Post Falls, where are you? Having luck?

    Julie

  • Investor · Post Falls, ID · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Hey Jens, 

    I'm pretty sure I have talked on the phone with you before, but my husband Patrick and I are always looking to meet up, network and talk real estate with people! Hit us up if you ever want to grab a coffee and talk about where the latest opportunities are!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.