Looking for an Investor - Jersey City, NJ

Looking for an Investor - Jersey City, NJ

Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 10 votes

Hi All, 

My fiance and I invest in condos in Jersey City and we have had a lot of success since starting in 2015. 

We recently completed a project that received raving reviews by everyone who viewed it. Here is a link to the unit if you'd like to see the kind of work we do: Recent Project

Since listing this as a rental, we received over asking price for monthly rent and received an offer from someone that wanted to purchase it within three days.

It has been very rewarding to receive this type of feedback after how much effort we put into this place!

Now we are realy looking to scale and are in search of an investor/partner to continue growing. 

If anyone is interested, or you know of anyone who would be interested in partnering with us, please feel free to respond to this note or send me a direct message. 

Thank you. 

Terry

0Reply
24 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lodi, NJ · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Awesome work! I'm in North Jersey pretty close to Jersey City, and I've always thought about finding a condo to purchase and rent, but never looked into it much because I aways saw incredibly high prices. Judging by this example it looks like you're finding and creating great deals.

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 490 posts · 301 votes
    7y

    @Terry Madden do you buy individual condos or build the complexes yourself?

  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Allan Szlafrok right now we are focusing on buying individual condos. 

  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Suril Dalal thank you! Not the easiest to find, however, they are out there. Where do you primarily invest right now?

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 490 posts · 301 votes
    7y

    @Terry Madden Cool I’ve been buying multi-families in the area but I’m looking st condos as well. PM me we should talk

  • Real Estate Agent · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 218 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    @Terry Madden It is a very cute place, tasteful decorated.

  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Thank you Diana. 

  • Lodi, NJ · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Terry Madden:

    @Suril Dalal thank you! Not the easiest to find, however, they are out there. Where do you primarily invest right now?

     I have one condo in Robbinsville, NJ. But I'm looking for something to house hack in NJ to get into multi-family. Just trying to find the right deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.