Any recommendations for 1880 stain glass restorations in CLE, OH?

Any recommendations for 1880 stain glass restorations in CLE, OH?

Real Estate Broker · Scottsdale AZ & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 168 posts · 109 votes

I am purchasing a property in Cleveland, Ohio and I am looking for any recommendations for some that specializes in restoring stain glass windows from the 1880's?  Any help would be much appreciated!

-Jared

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · sandy springs - atlanta · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    I would try contacting a HobbyLobby in that area and see if they can recommend someone.  Also check with antique stores in that area.  Post some pics - sounds like a fun project.  Is it in Shaker Heights?  

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 218 posts · 134 votes
    7y

    @Jared Smith

    There is a place in Springfield Ohio called the Stained Glass Barn. I used to go there as a kid with my grandma. They probably know the go to in the Cleveland market.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.