Just Bought Tickets to Best Ever Conference. Lets Meet up!

Just Bought Tickets to Best Ever Conference. Lets Meet up!

Real Estate Broker · Watertown, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.  I wasn't quite sure which one to pick.  Please take any appropriate action needed to make it right.

With that said,....LETS DO THIS!  My partner and I just pulled the trigger on tickets to this conference.  We are beyond pumped to attend!  Our goals for this summit are the following

  1. Fine tune our syndication strategy from some of the super wizards attending this show
  2. Learn some new property management tricks to escalate ours to a new level
  3. Get the scoop on new technology being used that will help streamline our processes
  4. Network with investors who're looking to park their cash in a cash flowing market
  5. Take a break from the grind, drink a couple beers and have a good time

We would love the chance to meet up with any BP people who plan on attending.  So if you're going, please send me a PM and let's meet up!  

1Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 969 votes
    7y

    Hi Michael,

    Thanks for buying tickets to the conference. Here is the thread for the conference: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/62...

    I recommend reposting this to the conference thread, as you are more likely to receive replies and DMs!

  • Specialist · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 30 votes
    7y

    Excited to see everyone again this year! I'll be speaking on a panel "The Next Leap Through Partnerships". Looking forward to networking with everyone. I arrive on Thursday afternoon if anyone is interested in meeting up, please email me! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.