New Investor needing Agent in Evansville, IN

New Investor needing Agent in Evansville, IN

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 39 votes

Let me introduce myself,

My name is Tinley and I'm currently living and working in San Diego. Currently have experience as a leasing agent and minimal transactions under my belt. My goal has always been to invest in Evansville. I use to attend school at USI and see a lot of advantages there. I've had trouble finding an agent to work with. 

My goal is to secure a duplex soon. I would be moving into one side for about a year before hopefully finding another deal. I've been able to find one MLS listing that would consider owner financing, but no agent seems to be willing to do a video walk-through for me. I'm willing to cover commission costs if for some reason the seller doesn't. We can discuss. The reason for owner financing is most of my income is commission based. I will need my 2018 Tax return to secure traditional financing and I would like to find something sooner rather than later as I will be moving soon.

I've been doing all of the work that my agent is not willing to do. I'm hesitant to work directly with listing agent or navigate this myself only being licensed in California.

 Open to any suggestions or having a conversation with an agent who has experience with investors and specifically owner financing.

TIA for any help!

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Evansville, IN · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    I'm an investor and an agent in Evansville so I'd be happy to talk to you about what it is you're looking for. I don't have any experience with seller financing but the concept has always intrigued me so I'd love to learn. Shoot me a message and I'll see if I can help you in any way.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.