Looking for experienced investor in Hawaii to talk too

Looking for experienced investor in Hawaii to talk too

Basehor, KS · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 2 votes
New to real estate and just looking to pick the brain of some local investors. Currently in the army, once I ETS I plan on using the va home loan on a duplex and starting from there. Goal is rental properties eventually getting Into commercial. Need anymore info let me know and would appreciate anyone willing to reach out and help and thanks again.
1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Isi NauPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Mililani, HI · Member since 2016 · 217 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    Hey Tyler, I'm always happy to help where I can.  Feel free to reach out any time.

  • Basehor, KS · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    7y
    @Isi Nau is there a way we could perhaps talk this Friday evening or Saturday if you’re not busy?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.