Investor looking for Agent referral In Kansas City MO

Investor looking for Agent referral In Kansas City MO

Member since 2018 · 103 posts · 48 votes

Hello BP,

Looking to get into my first BRRRR within the next few months or so and have narrowed my shortlist of areas to invest down to 3 places (KC, Indianapolis, and Jacksonville FL). Kansas City keeps pulling me towards her more and more that I do research into the city. I'm looking for referrals for "investor friendly agents", however all I'm really looking for is a hard working honest agent. A little bit about my search.

  • BRRRR looking for maximum value add
  • Pre-approved for 185k hard money loan (although, from what I see I'll be able to get my feet wet for much less)
  • Quality tenants are my biggest concern(looking in "B" neighborhoods, think nurses teacher working professionals etc)
  • Will be OOS and using PM

I'm happy to discuss my situation in more detail. Please send me any and all KC referrals!

Also looking to connect with fellow KC investors! Please shoot me a pm! Let's discuss!

1Reply
22 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Waterbury, VT · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 65 votes
    7y

    @Charles Mitchell My group has a team in Kansas City, I'll reach out to them and see who works with investors!

  • Todd CrippenPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 49 votes
    7y

    @Charles Mitchell, I see you have been doing great market research for your property. Those are all solid areas to invest. I would like to just ask: Have you thought about going the turnkey route at all? They already have relationships with trusted contractors, leasing agents, and some have property management in-house.

    BRRRR can be a good choice, but it all depends on how much time you have to dedicate to the project, and how far away you are located. It can be difficult, not impossible, to do the acquisition, renovation, and leasing if you have a full time job. Having those services wrapped up for you could be a good option as well.

    If you would like to learn more about that option, please reach out. If not, I have a couple of agents I can reach out to on your behalf to see if they could assist with the process.

  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Brrrr is tough since everyone does it, plus construction and contractors are booking right now.

    The lower budget stuff gets gobbled up by people that have no idea what they're doing or sellers won't take low-ball offers. Adding on to that is popular areas with good tenants are in demand by everyone not just investors but locals needing housing.

    It's possible to find stuff though, but be patient and don't lose sight of the deal...

  • Wholesaler · Lansing, KS · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 13 votes
    7y
    @Charlie Mitchell hey Charlie! I am an investor agent for the last 14 years and own a real estate team, property management company, and a flippIng company. I would love for my company to join your team to help you attain financial freedom. let me know if you would like to talk more!
  • Rental Property Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Charles Mitchell - Hi Charles, did you have any luck finding an agent? If so, could you send any recommendations?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.