Anybody from the Lancaster county/Chester county, PA area?

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · York, PA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Brandon Herd Hello Brandon, I’m not from Lancaster County but I am from York County. I’m new and looking to get into small multi families sometime next year. Feel free to request a connection with me.
  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    7y

    @Chad Gallagher is the guy you want to connect with. 

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Herd I'd love to talk! I certainly don't have as much experience as some on here, but I'm based in Kennett Square, and looking to buy my first rental this year.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.