What's your strategy to market a new listing?

What's your strategy to market a new listing?

Specialist · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 9 votes

I'm just curious, for those of you who are real estate agents/brokers that are buying/selling, are you utilizing social media (Facebook & Instagram) as a marketing tool? Either yes or no, I'd like to know why and how its been working for you...

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Northeast PA · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    It all depends on your local market, i.e., the market where the property is located. Here in NEPA, I rely on the MLS, not social media. Our MLS syndicates with about every online site--sometimes I'll list a property, and within 10 seconds of the final 'enter' button hit, I'll get an email from Zillow.

    Social media, IMO is more for self-promotion rather than promoting a specific listing.

    Lastly, if the property is priced right, you won't have to worry about marketing it for long.

  • Specialist · Anaheim, CA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Marc Winter This is an interesting outlook on it for sure...  The size of the market might be something to consider when marketing.  

    Have you used social media marketing such as Facebook to test how well it works within your area?  Im also curious, what type of marketing are you doing in your area (ie: flyers, door hangers, pens, calendars, magnets) to create a presence?

    As a marketer, I have Facebook had done my clients wonders, both short terms and long term.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.