How do I find leads at the orlando Orange County courthouse

How do I find leads at the orlando Orange County courthouse

Orlando · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
Hi there , I am not understanding how to find leads and off market deals using the Orange County data base and the courthouse. I want to find where homes are in ore foreclosure or vacant . But if they are vacant how do I find the contact info of the owner is my biggest thing. Of anyone can help on how to dive into the datatbase and find owners of vacant property .
0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
8y
You won’t find vacant houses at the courthouse. You can search for LP’s on the Official Records search.
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Following...I’m in the same area as well.
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y
    You won’t find vacant houses at the courthouse. You can search for LP’s on the Official Records search.
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi @Margot Tejera! I dont believe there is a way to locate vacant properties in the Orange County courthouse database. The only off market deals I search for on there are pending Tax Deeds and Lis Pendens for foreclosures as @Wayne Brooks mentioned.  Once I have that information, I usually will go over to the property appraisers site to get the owners information and then ride by the property to see if it is vacant. 

    Hope this helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.