Purchasing 4 rental properties with Cash-- Cash Out Help?

Purchasing 4 rental properties with Cash-- Cash Out Help?

Investor · Browns Summit, NC · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote

I'm purchasing four rental properties with cash. Properties currently have tenants with leases and under property management company. I already own four that I have used the Brrrr method to purchase and refi. 

My question is what should I do to pull my cash back out of these four properties? I do not want to do a refi on each one individually If I can help it.. Open for any suggestions or ideas.

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    8y
    Find a commercial lender that can loan you money on your entire portfolio .. there’s several options that’s just one
  • Lender · Mokena, IL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 261 votes
    8y

    Do you live in the same state where the properties are located?  If so try a local community bank.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.