Lender Recommendation for Refinancing Investment Property in AZ

Lender Recommendation for Refinancing Investment Property in AZ

Dublin, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP Memebers,

Looking for a good lender recommendation for doing a cashout refinance in Arizona for a rental property (Single Family Home). 

Any contact will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks,

Vinodh.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Hello,

    I did this on my main to have more cash as low rates.  I used Aimloan.com it's was pretty good!  However, best rates very, I would look at Bankrate.com for rates daily as they change.

  • Dublin, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thank you @Mike Anderson for the response.. A few lenders reached out to me through biggerpockets and I chose MB Financial Bank.... the experience has been good so far and we should be closing in a week or two.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.