Analyzing a 4 plex (to wholesale) in Newport News

Analyzing a 4 plex (to wholesale) in Newport News

William BrownPro Member
Wholesaler · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 276 posts · 181 votes

I'm hunting in unchartered territory here. Found a landlord who is tired of doing it and retiring. 

2 doors, 2 units in each. downstairs and upstairs. Top 2 upstairs units need to be renovated.

Have been renting out the bottom two for ~750

Not much activity in the area. 

Let me know if you know the Newport News area and could give your thoughts for either a fee when I close, or to be the end buyer. 

1Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2011 · 55 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    I got lots of thoughts! LoL  Can you send me the info?  Thanks.  Janine.m.wilson at gmail.

  • Smithfield, VA · Member since 2012 · 90 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    If it's south of 664, that's a pretty rough area. Lots of cheap houses. Multifamily's pretty rare on the peninsula though.

  • Newport News, VA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    There are always going to be renters in the area where about is the property in NN? I can give you a better idea of what your looking at.

  • Newport News, VA · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 19 votes
    8y
    I’d be interested in hearing more about this deal. Even in downtown I might know a buyer.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.