Contesting property tax increase in Jersey City - Referral?

Contesting property tax increase in Jersey City - Referral?

Real Estate Agent · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 8 votes

Has anyone used an attorney who gets compensated on results (if he actually gets the property taxes reduced)? 

The taxes for my legal 2 family with finished basement almost doubled. I just received the letter for my 2018 tax revaluation last week and I'm not thrilled to say the least. 

Looking for a referral if anyone has one - need to contest this and I've got a meeting with appraisal office on Monday April 9th.

Any info on the topic would be great...what are my odds of getting these reduced?

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 490 posts · 301 votes
    8y
    I use Jennifer Jacobus. Google her. She’s done well for me although I bet she’s pretty busy these days with the JC reval.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.