Virtual Wholesaling Q&A

Virtual Wholesaling Q&A

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 49 posts · 27 votes

Good morning all!

I am curious to know how successful some of you have been when it comes to virtual wholesaling. Below is a few of the following things I have been trying to wrap my head around and wanting to see if you guys can give your feedback.

A) How do you find/market to properties you have never seen?

B) How do you collect the necessary data to package to your buyers?

C) In short, What is the process like from negotiation, locking in contracts, assigning and closing with individuals that you have in some cases never even spoken to?

I have these weird vibes that I get when pondering the unknown when it comes to real estate and that tends to lead down an endless road of "what ifs". Hopefully some of you guys can address these few things so I can get onto making deals and my neighbors stop thinking I'm schizo from from watching me blab at myself !! Just kidding but all jokes aside ,All feedback is welcome!

-Jay

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    A. I hire an inspector go to through the property and double check it all. I have my team and property manager walk the property as well. 

    B. I ask people who know the data and then make a nice package for the buyers

    Just start DOing. Don't worry about all the little details. You're going to figure those out as you go because stuff will come up no matter what. 

    Put a property under contract

    Run the numbers

    Create package

    Market that package and sell it

    Don't worry about the little things. Just get going.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.