where do you suggest to Invest in chicago ?

where do you suggest to Invest in chicago ?

Petah Tikva, Center District · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

HI, I'm a new invester. I would like to invest in chicago. Who can tell me where I should invest ?

THX a lot!

Reut

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
8y
Originally posted by @Reut Eitan:

HI, I'm a new invester. I would like to invest in chicago. Who can tell me where I should invest ?

THX a lot!

Reut

 That is a super broad question.  It is like me saying I want a fruit.  

We are going to need more details on budget, goals, risk tolerance, ect 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Reut Eitan:

    HI, I'm a new invester. I would like to invest in chicago. Who can tell me where I should invest ?

    THX a lot!

    Reut

     That is a super broad question.  It is like me saying I want a fruit.  

    We are going to need more details on budget, goals, risk tolerance, ect 

  • Specialist · CHICAGO · Member since 2015 · 680 posts · 650 votes
    8y

    Brie, I also want fruit...I pick grapes, I leave the type to you. I prefer mine stomped, not stirred.

  • Mchenry, IL · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Meghan McCallum:

    Brie, I also want fruit...I pick grapes, I leave the type to you. I prefer mine stomped, not stirred.

     ..............stomped and fermented!

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 171 votes
    8y

    Reut, I'd suggest C class areas.  

    IMO, the B class areas are already overpriced and more apt for a correction.  Avoid the eye candy of D class until you get way more experience.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.