What areas are you investing in for 2018?

What areas are you investing in for 2018?

Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 2 votes

I am wondering what areas different investors are targeting in 2018. I am always trying to look ahead and want to be where people are going to be investing and not where they currently are investing. Many markets seem to be far more saturated with investors than I would like. What areas are you considering in 2018? Is the area currently undergoing gentrification?

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 102 votes
    8y

    @Cole McKeon- I have a different perspective, many areas you think are saturated have investors trying to find exit. Choose your poison and see what difference you bring to the table. The new market is not proved one way or other.

    Good Luck

    Vivek

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.