Research for Offmarket Lots Of a particular size

Research for Offmarket Lots Of a particular size

Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone, I'm trying to put together a marketing campaign to target a specific area with lots of a certain size. I can do research on Redfin/Zillow/MLS for on market properties and filter out those properties by lot size, but is there a way you can do that for offmarket properties as well??

For example, I want to pull all the offmarket properties in the town of Kennesaw, GA with a lot size between 2 and 5 acres so I can send them a postcard indicating that I was interested in their properties.  Does anyone have a quick way of pulling that kind of market research?

Thank you once again BP community...

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Solutions Provider · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 571 posts · 452 votes
    9y

    Great morning @Jarrod B.,

    Contact and create a relationship with a local agent with access to the MLS. Incentivize this individual with referrals for pulling the data for you.

    Peace!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.