Finding more deals more quickly

Finding more deals more quickly

Rental Property Investor · los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 32 votes
I currently have several investors backing me as well as my own cash. On top of that, I have extensive flipping knowledge and can handle almost any renovation. But fortunes are not made by sitting and renovating one home at a time myself. Once you have the money and the skill set to renovate or handle distressed properties how do you move to expand. I want to pick someone's brain. We usually have all these excuses for why we can't expand such as money, time, or opportunity. I have the money, I have the time, and I know the opportunity is there. I want to dig in and find it. What have you done to expand your portfolio? I would like to purchase 20-30 buy and hold properties this year. How can I pick up the pace? How can I find more off market deals and for better pricing?
0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Kannapolis, NC · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 28 votes
    9y

    I would call every wholesaler in your area and have them add you to their buyer's list! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.