How do I go about finding For Sale by Owner deals

How do I go about finding For Sale by Owner deals

Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am having trouble with all the red tape with banks, I'm trying to figure out how would I go about finding For sale by owner deals.  My goal is start investing immediately.

 
0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Ironi Senegal Hit Craigslist every day in the area you market in and call those people that have FSBO listed. There is a lot of people doing that same, so try to get into the Craigslist ads every day and multiple times a day.

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • Lake Charles, LA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank you so much! I will begin to check those listings out.

    appreciate your response

  • Specialist · TX · Member since 2010 · 64 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    ForSaleByOwner.com and FSBO.com are a great place to start, in most major areas will keep you very busy. Craigslist and Backpage are great but lots of junk, Realtor adds, etc. Make the calls, send the emails, spend the time and it will pay off.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.