Off-Grid Prepper's Market Emergence Yet? Amidst False Flags & WW3

Off-Grid Prepper's Market Emergence Yet? Amidst False Flags & WW3

Investor · Socal · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 34 votes

Recent major blackout during Operation Gotham (SF, NYC) was a mini wakeup call to me that chaos would develop overnight if they pull the plug on the grid for any prolonged period.

Is there a market for heading for the hills and going off the grid yet? Or is it like with most all the big bucks to be made in densest populations, hi-tech high risers and megacities is where society is moving towards not away?? Ie, http://www.100resilientcities.org

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 736 posts · 582 votes
    9y

    Here you go - A prepper's dream....

  • Investor · Bryan, TX · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    I'm no prepper but if I come across a hollowed out volcano that  a helicopter can fly out of I will jump on it.  I cant fly a chopper but that would make on cool lair....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.