Coming into cash soon. What would you do with $100k.

Coming into cash soon. What would you do with $100k.

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 30 votes
Hi, the situation is that I'm going to move to NC in 1 year. i have 2 single family homes that are both renting out with cash flow. the beauty is that one of them is free and clear of a mortgage. I'm looking to refi and use that money to my new area. what are your recommendations on how to Prep for my first multifamily home and with $100k+ refi money how can i use that in the best of my ability?  if you need more specific info just ask.
1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Avilla, IN · Member since 2013 · 796 posts · 769 votes
    9y
    I would run searches on this site for the following.... "How would you invest $100,000" "What would you do with $100,000"
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.