Dominican Republic Land and Real Estate

Dominican Republic Land and Real Estate

Investor · Lynbrook, NY · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 1 vote

I have holdings in 

- Santiago, Dominican Republic - (28) Units, of which (21) are presently rented; 

- Sosua, Dominican Republic - Condo (3 Bedroom; 3 Bath)

- Lands in various parts of the country

I am interested in selling off the property and lands as we will be moving to the US.

Is there anyone in the BP community familiar with selling off international property?

Much appreciated

 Rich

0Reply
21 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    @Richard Alvarez I am currently building a portfolio in the country and would like to ask you a few questions.

    For the 28 units do you have titulo deslinde for each apartment, financials, copies of liability insurance, pictures etc.

    Can you inbox me where you have land and how many m2 or tareas for each land.

    Do you have titulo deslinde for all of the land and locations?

    And are the lands in residential areas where building where building apartment buildings are restricted or we are able to build up to 5 floors.

    Waiting for your response.

  • Investor · Lynbrook, NY · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    1. For the 28 units do you have titulo deslinde for each apartment, financials, copies of liability insurance, pictures etc.:

    -of the 28 units; (7) are sold and the remaining are currently being rented. We have all of the titles and required documentation. I do not have photos at this time; but I can take some and send them later this week

    2. Can you inbox me where you have land and how many m2 or tareas for each land.

    - This will take some time as I am leaving to the states tomorrow. I can request the information and confirm. Real estate is in Santiago and Sosua

    3. Do you have titulo deslinde for all of the land and locations?

    - All of the lands have titles and clean records

    4. And are the lands in residential areas where building where building apartment buildings are restricted or we are able to build up to 5 floors.

    - Mostly in residential areas (Santiago); the other land is in Rural areas (La Isabella). You can build up to 5 floors in the city

  • Investor · Lynbrook, NY · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    correction- 4 stories is the highest that the buildings can go

  • Lynne HartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 115 posts · 49 votes
    9y

    Richard,  am a Certified International Property Specialist and have connection with agents experienced in the Caribbean, DR in particular.  I will contact you privately to discuss and connect you with someone who can sell them for you.

    Lynne

    InveSTLouis at Real Broker LLC54 Reviews
    View Page
  • Real Estate Agent · Dominican Republic · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 19 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Richard Alvarez:

    I have holdings in 

    - Santiago, Dominican Republic - (28) Units, of which (21) are presently rented; 

    - Sosua, Dominican Republic - Condo (3 Bedroom; 3 Bath)

    - Lands in various parts of the country

    I am interested in selling off the property and lands as we will be moving to the US.

    Is there anyone in the BP community familiar with selling off international property?

    Much appreciated

     Rich


     I can help you with it, did you sell the property?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.