Looking for Wholesalers in Metro Detroit

Looking for Wholesalers in Metro Detroit

Investor · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 38 votes
Hey BP! I'm currently putting a team together in the Metro Detroit area to buy, renovate, and rent out SFHs (BRRR strategy). Are there any wholesalers just outside the city that specialize in selling homes in the $10-30k range? Specifically looking at the Ferndale, Oak Park, Hazel Park, Southfield, and Madison Heights areas. PM me for more info! Thanks
1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2015 · 257 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    I just got put in touch with a real estate agent on Thursday that claimed to be meeting with a wholesaler with properties in that range. Sounded more in the warren/Harper Woods area. She is going to call me on Tuesday after she speaks with him to find out more.  Me your number and I can pass along the info. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.