Real Estate Agents in the Okanagan (Particularly Kelowna Area)

Real Estate Agents in the Okanagan (Particularly Kelowna Area)

Kelowna, British Columbia · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey BP,

I'm looking to break into the Kelowna real estate market. Does anyone out there have any suggestions or recommendations for a good real estate agent?

I'm searching for long-term rentals or vacation rentals.

Thanks,

JC

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kelowna, British Columbia · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Jordan, 

    I live in Kelowna and know a few that could help. If you want to meet up for coffee I may be able to direct you to the ones that best suit you.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    9y

    lots of good agents in Kelowna... trying to remember the one I used when I bought my place at the Okanagan golf club.. have not been there in a decade I am sure it changed a bunch coming back up in May to fish... looking forward to it.. Kelowana to me is a worlds best kept secret.

  • Kelowna, British Columbia · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hey Jay Hinrichs,

    Kelowna is pretty amazing and its changed a lot in the last 10 years. You and your friends will enjoy your fishing trip I'm sure. If you manage to remember any of the agents you used to work with let me know.

    Thanks,

    JC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.