Buying in Anne Arundel, Maryland

Buying in Anne Arundel, Maryland

Accountant · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at a town home at a condo subdivision Stillmeadows and I would like if any one is familiar with that subdivision and if they can provide any information that may help me decide in proceeding with the purchase.


Thanks,

0Reply
19 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real estate investor · Pasadena, MD · Member since 2016 · 165 posts · 258 votes
    9y

    Not the best neighborhood. Couple blocks away you are in the projects. Couple blocks the other way and you have nice single families. c neighborhood

  • Accountant · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Thanks David, this is helpful I have noticed the nice single family houses.  I have also looked into Meadow Heights Elementary School and has decent ratings.  I have also notice across Pioneer Dr a large community.  

  • Professional · Odenton, MD · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    This subdivision has gone up and gone down. It is always in the regentrification stage. it is not the best area.... check the ratio of tenant versus owner occupied. I would not buy there! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Juan Barrachina I just sent you a PM

  • Investor · Millersville, MD · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Do not buy in Still Meadows or Pioneer City! Bad neighborhoods

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.