RE Investments under TRUMP (not a political question)

RE Investments under TRUMP (not a political question)

Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes

Hi Everyone.  Please don't make this into a political debate.  Wanted to get your advice on how a Trump presidency will affect investing in small apartment buildings (up to 12 units).  Would you hold off?  Buy now?  Thoughts?  I'm in a 1031 right now so if I hold off, i'll lose about $100K in taxes.  But I would still walk away with $120K in cash.  Do I take the $120K and save it for a potential recession stock buy?  Or do I spend the full $220K on a property right now.  I'd appreciate your opinion as I know it's pretty much guess work right now.

Thank you so much (and again, please refrain from personal opinions of Trump or Clinton).

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.