Richmond, VA-Brookland Park/Northside Area Multifamily Purchase

Richmond, VA-Brookland Park/Northside Area Multifamily Purchase

Accountant · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote

Good evening,

I am looking into purchasing a multifamily building in Richmond, Virginia (Brookland Park/Northside Area).  Does anyone knows the vacancy rate and rental price for a 2 bed/1 bath.  Could also anyone recommend a Real Estate Agent.

Thanks,

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 9 votes
9y

Juan,   I have a duplex on the 3200 block of Barton, you should expect rents between $650 - $850 depending on the quality and location.

Good luck trying to find anything flippers are all over the area, real estate agent is not going to be able to help much as anything on MLS will either be priced to high or already picked up by a flipper. Best bet is to get on as many wholesalers lists as possible. Thats how I find most of my properties, that a craigslists (where alot of wholesalers post)

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Colonial Heights, VA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    I could link you up with a agent who assisted me in purchasing a property in the area.
  • Property Manager · Richmond, VA · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 15 votes
    9y
    Yes, I also know a few agents doing work in that area. If you still need help, feel free to reach out.
  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Juan,   I have a duplex on the 3200 block of Barton, you should expect rents between $650 - $850 depending on the quality and location.

    Good luck trying to find anything flippers are all over the area, real estate agent is not going to be able to help much as anything on MLS will either be priced to high or already picked up by a flipper. Best bet is to get on as many wholesalers lists as possible. Thats how I find most of my properties, that a craigslists (where alot of wholesalers post)

  • John NdirituPro Member
    Locust Grove, VA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Also interested in  multifamily properties in this area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will check Craiglist too.  Thanks

  • Accountant · Arlington, VA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    To all thank you so much for all the feedback.  I am planning to make  a trip down to Richmond soon.  Hopefully, I can meet some of you for coffee.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.