HELP!.....Need Funding : to buy or not to buy?

HELP!.....Need Funding : to buy or not to buy?

Investor · Alabaster, AL · Member since 2016 · 280 posts · 88 votes

Hey, BP,

Please give me your input, I would truly appreciate it. 

I lover RE and have done about  4-6 flips and holds... I've had to do them with hard earned  cash due to credit issues post divorce. ...

I have located a property I'd like to  purchase and placed an offer. It was 46750...the counter was 55k.  I countered at 48, they countered at 50k. I have my financing and inspection contingencies.

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Have you tried your LOCAL Credit Union/s, who often do portfolio loans even for "small" amounts like this? All the best...

  • Investor · Alabaster, AL · Member since 2016 · 280 posts · 88 votes
    9y

    Thanks. My issue is credit score, do they do asset based loans?

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Christine Mwai:

    Thanks. My issue is credit score, do they do asset based loans?

    You won't know until you ask them. I believe "portfolio" MAINLY considers the Asset/s value?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.