Wholesaling from the MLS, making offers to a realtor

Wholesaling from the MLS, making offers to a realtor

Morgantown, PA · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone,

If I get an offer accepted that is listed with a realtor, do I have to then do a double close?  How do you go about this process when you are dealing with a realtor.  Can I back out if my buyer backs out?  If I have to do the double close, do I need to have the money to pay the closing costs? Sorry, still learning... Thank you for your help!

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Morgantown, PA · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Also, I forgot to mention, I just found out there is a $1400 lean on the title, so who pays for that and is there a way around that?

    Thanks again for your help!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.