Seeking Agent Specializing in Investment Properties in Quincy, MA

Seeking Agent Specializing in Investment Properties in Quincy, MA

Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2009 · 42 posts · 7 votes

Hi does anyone have a recommendation for a real estate agent in Quincy MA that has expertise in selling/buying rental properties?  I'm looking to list my 2 Family but trying to find someone that has experience in selling multi family properties.   Any recommendations?  Thanks!

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Medway , MA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Jimmy Coffin, with Better Living Real Estate.  Pm me for his contact info we can't post emails or phone numbers I  this forum.

    Let him know I sent you.  He has a ton of experience and knows that area very well.

  • Quincy, MA · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    @Chris S. Mary Collins at Century 21 is great. She is investor friendly. We have looked at places together and she has forbidden me from buying because it wasn't a good deal or had some issue that I thought I "might" be able to handle. She knows what she is doing and has been at this a long time. Few know Quincy better. 

    Direct message me with more info about the property, I am always looking to add to my portfolio. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.