I'm a new wholesaler in Orlando, Florida. looking for help.

I'm a new wholesaler in Orlando, Florida. looking for help.

Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I'm a new wholesaler with a buyers list. What is the next step to flipping a house? I found an investor friendly title company but not really sure what i should do next. 

1Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 551 posts · 159 votes
10y

@Luis Cardona get the books on Flipping Houses and Estimating repair costs from Bigger Pockets https://www.biggerpockets.com/store these will help you understand what your customer needs. Once you understand what your customer is looking for and how they approach repairs and profit start marketing or searching for properties that need repair. Make offers. Once you have the properties under contract share the information with your buyers list. Enter into a contract with your buyer. Go to closing to collect your profit. Repeat. 

Understand that there are a ton of details too numerous to explain in a post. Spend a few dollars on a quality flipping system that lays out all of the steps for you to follow. If you PM me I would be happy to tell you which one I chose. 

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Do you have properties to sell? 

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    From what i read on here, building a buyers list is the first step. I'm young and new at this so I'm afraid of messing up.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 551 posts · 159 votes
    10y

    @Luis Cardona get the books on Flipping Houses and Estimating repair costs from Bigger Pockets https://www.biggerpockets.com/store these will help you understand what your customer needs. Once you understand what your customer is looking for and how they approach repairs and profit start marketing or searching for properties that need repair. Make offers. Once you have the properties under contract share the information with your buyers list. Enter into a contract with your buyer. Go to closing to collect your profit. Repeat. 

    Understand that there are a ton of details too numerous to explain in a post. Spend a few dollars on a quality flipping system that lays out all of the steps for you to follow. If you PM me I would be happy to tell you which one I chose. 

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    John Kent Hey John, what flipping system did you choose? I'm a new wholesaler as well and I can sure use the help. Thanks!
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 551 posts · 159 votes
    10y

    @Christian Cuestas send me a PM. I am not affiliated with the product at all but don't want to ruffle any BP feathers by posting.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    I use AREIS 2.0 and it is very inexpensive and quite effective in calculating repair costs, it automatically imports comps, and creates an awsome package to present to buyers. Right now I have 43 properties I'm marketing to buyers all over central Florida. There are SFR, duplexes, triplexes, quads and small MF.

  • Windermere, FL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed Thanks for the info on AREIS 2.0. I was looking around at their site. How accurate are you finding their estimates for ARV, and is that a web based software or do they sell you the software that you are able to download? It looked to me that they charged a one time fee for the software. Is that correct?

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    They come mainly from Zillow but they are solds so they seem to be accurate. I bought the speadsheet version. Yes it is a one time fee. 

  • Real Estate Coach · New Zealand / USA · Member since 2014 · 296 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed - Online or desktop? Windows or Mac OS's?

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    I bought the Windows version. I don't know if they offer any other version. It is desktop.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    @Luis Cardona

    Building a buyers list is important but without deals to sell you have nothing. Find the deals and the buyers will come anyway. Good luck though because Orlando has about 1,234,567 wholesalers competing for deals everyday. If you need some advice just PM me, Ill give you some useful knowledge.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    @Christian Cuestas

    You dont need to spend money on a book to learn how to wholesale. You have BP.com right in front of you. Thats step 1 is educate yourself . If you need other advie PM me and we can get you started!

    @Luis Cardona

    Same goes for you

  • Wholesaler · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Matthew Rollo I am also a new wholesaler in the st.petersburg/Tampa area in the same boat. I have a strong list of cash buyers. Would it be alright if I pm'd you as well. Specifically I am wondering the most effective and best way to find the properties/motivated sellers to get it under contract. Thanks for any help!
  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 177 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    @NA Chapman

    Yeah man, anytime. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.