Warren, Michigan Rehab Investors

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I don't own anything in Warren currently, but I'm actively looking in Macomb County, including parts of Warren.

  • Mike SpicaPro Member
    Realtor · Clinton Twp, MI · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    We're a wholesale company in St. Clair Shores. We just sold a couple contracts last week in Warren. Maybe I can help. Mike
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 175 posts · 75 votes
    10y

    Hi Brian,

    This is an area we have sold many turnkey properties to investors in. We currently have three turnkey properties available in Warren. All are great opportunities and have tenants already in place.

    I will PM you details on each.

    Robert.

  • Wholesaler · Utica, MI · Member since 2013 · 133 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    I'm a full time wholesaler and come across many properties and buyers in Warren.  Big city with great neighborhoods, rough neighborhoods and in between so there's usually something that will appeal to most.  

    @Brian Godlewski I come across plenty of deals in Macomb.  Feel free to reach out anytime if there's something I can do to help!

  • Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    I am looking to invest in warren and macomb county. Please share any properties and opportunities with me if you can.
  • Sterling Heights, MI · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    Hello Team

    I am also looking to invest in Warren, Southfield and other up and coming places. Please let me know if you guys have other properties in mind. 

  • Rochester, MI · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I am looking to invest in warren and macomb county. Please share any properties and opportunities with me if you can

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.