Buying commercial for the first time. Q's I should ask?

Buying commercial for the first time. Q's I should ask?

Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

My wife is a family medicine doctor and she is a part of a regional group (200+ doctors) and practices with 4 other doctors in her office. The building is currently owned by former doctors that have retired from the practice and they want to sell it to the current doctors. This would be 100% financed by the regional group. 

Her office is approximately 80% of the building with the rest leased to a separate dentist. We are still in the early phase of discussions so we don't have a purchase price, interest rate, or anything else I have looked through to see if the deal makes sense. Assuming the numbers make sense though, is there anything else I should be asking? I have zero experience with commercial property so any help would be appreciated. 

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.