Central Florida Investors!!! What works for you?

Central Florida Investors!!! What works for you?

Apopka, FL · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Hello Central Florida Investors!!! I am new to REI and I know there a bunch of strategies that can be used. I am curious to hear from wise, vetted, successful and experienced investors, what works best in Central Florida? and what doesn't work? Thanks in advance for spreading the love and taking the time to respond. Best to you~

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Note Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 135 posts · 79 votes
    10y

    Hello Alex. Sign up at a local REIA and get connected and educated. There are two very large, very active ones in Central Florida. CFRI (CFRI.net) and GoREIA (https://goreia.com/).  

    Get connected and follow successful investors in Central Florida right here on BP.  There are also meetup groups.  

    What works in Central Florida? Almost everything. It depends what you are chasing and what resources you have available. Prices are rising in Central FL to the point that a lot of investment property is way overpriced...again! We are purchasing non-performing notes now as a means to acquire discounted properties since they aren't on the MLS right now. I am seeing the "wholesale deals" (and I use that term loosely in today's market) selling at only small discounts, not 65 to 70% or ARV (after repair value).

    So, get connected, educated and start marketing.  

    Gerald Demers

  • Apopka, FL · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello @Gerald Demers! Thanks so much for the feedback. I appreciate your support! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.